- Automatic project and work-flow management: each operation step of your measurement or image operation is recorded and can be repeated with recall and redo functions or manipulated parameters.
- Exposure of speckle interferograms in different acquisition techniques. This is for example the 3×3 or 4×4 phase step techniques, as well as the real time and the time average technique with renewed reference frame.
- Automatic measuring routines for in-plane and out-of-plane holography as well as in-plane and out-of plane shearography. In combination with the strainograph or/and the laser-diode units or liquid crystal shutters there is the option to extend the hardware to automated 3D deformation and strain analysis system.
- isi-Studio offers various standard filter-types and special filters adapted to discontinuities of phase maps using State of the Art sin/cos-transformation. A new feature of isi-Studio is the Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) of interferograms including FFT Filtering and FFT evaluation of the interference phase. An outstanding function of isi-Studio is the automatic sign correction after FFT phase evaluation.
- isi-Studio proposes an easy handling tool for masking your images by circles rectangles and polygons as well as inverting these functions to cut parts of the image which contain any irregularities and the parts of interest.
- isi-Studio contains a standard demodulation or unwrapping algorithm that removes the phase steps and converts the filtered phase map into a continuous plot.
If your phase map is filtered and demodulated, there is the choice to use automatic evaluation of the parameters, such as the wave length of the light source used, saved in the image property sheets during the measurements.
For presentation or analysis of your results, isi-Studio offers tools such as 2D or 3D plots. If you want to include your results into other documents, you have the choice of common input and output image formats (bmp, tiff, jpg, etc.) as well as the compatibility for numerical exchanges to Math-Lab, Excel and other software.
The software includes a self-calibration function for the piezo-drive that automatically adapts to the phase shift steps to your laser wave length. Automatic shearing adjustment and control is performed with the shear control unit with or without DMS feedback controlled piezomechanical stabilization in the nanometer range. This can be also applied to stabilization of position sensitive arrangements.