Record rapid processes at up to 506 fps at 1280 x 1024 full resolution and up to 112,000 fps at reduced resolution. The software-based ImageBLITZ® Auto Trigger makes it easy to capture random events; any change in the “region of interest” will stop the recording and save the event sequence. And the Burst Trigger Mode allows users to capture multiple image recordings in the memory without downloading. The HiSpec’s robust design and the industry’s smallest form factor makes the camera an ideal solution for easy operation in virtually any industrial or laboratory environment.
- 1280 x 1024 resolution CMOS sensor
- 506 frames per second at full resolution
- Frame rates in excess of 100,000 at reduced resolution
- Excellent light sensitivity
- Compact Size – 63mm H x 63mm W x 65mm D and .28 kg