- Ultra High Dynamic Range: Unique Telops proprietary non- linearity correction and exposure time independent calibration algorithms ensure observation of scene targets with the highest possible contrast and accuracy. Fast automated attenuation filters are also included to measure scenes with extreme temperature variations.
- High Data Rate: High performance electronics produce full-frame thermal images at rates up to 300 fps
- Advanced Calibration: Unique proprietary real-time processing of infrared images including NUC, radiometric temperature, in-band radiance, automated exposure control (AEC) and enhanced high dynamic range imaging (EHDRI).
- Accurate Measurement: Radiometric temperature accuracy of ±1 °C or ±1 % over the entire range.
- High Sensitivity: Temperature differences as small as 20mK are detectable.