- 1.3 Megapixel Image Resolution: Produces sharp, crisp images and allows to monitor vast areas and see fine details
- Advanced Calibration: Unique proprietary real-time processing of infrared images including NUC, radiometric temperature, in-band radiance, automated exposure control (AEC) and enhanced high dynamic range imaging (EHDRI). With these unique features, scientists benefit from ease of use and operation flexibility while getting accurate measurements over the entire camera’s operation range.
- High Dynamic Range: Unique Telops proprietary non-linearity correction and exposure time independent calibration algorithms ensure observation of scene targets with the highest possible contrast and accuracy.
- Accurate Measurement: Radiometric temperature accuracy of ±1 °C or ±1 % over the entire range.
- High Sensitivity: Temperature differences as small as 20mK are detectable.