- FasFire Mode: Ultra-fast save times to the onboard media while simultaneously recording high-speed bursts of hundreds or even thousands of images at a time, the TS5 is always ready for the next high-speed snapshot!
- Portability – With its small form factor, battery operation, large built-in LCD touch screen and intuitive on-screen menu system, the TS5 puts the power of both a traditional high-speed camera and long-record system into the palm of your hand. The TS5 is truly a point-and-shoot high-speed camera solution.
- Flexible Control – The TS5 can be operated as a self-contained, handheld camera, or controlled over Gigabit Ethernet via Fastec FasMotion software on your PC or Mac or via the built-in web interface with your favorite web browser on your PC, Mac, tablet, or even your smartphone.
- High-Performance Image Transfer – The FasMotion application makes workflow a breeze with transfers of uncompressed images via Gigabit Ethernet at rates of 50–80MB/s to moderately equipped PCs.
- Multiple Storage Options – The TS5 features both a USB port and an SD port for quick and easy image downloads to USB flash drives, SD cards, or portable hard drives. The built-in SSD provides 256GB or 512GB of lightning-fast non- volatile internal storage.
- Long Record Option – stream video to a built-in SSD at over 200 frames per second at HD 1080p resolution and 520 fps at HD 720p resolution. Unlike traditional high-speed camera systems that record for a only few seconds and require careful triggering, the Fastec TS5 with LR option can record at high speed for many minutes, or hours at reduced resolutions.
- FasCorder Mode: The TS5 allows you to acquire multiple high-speed “takes” of varied lengths, from a few seconds to many minutes, without having to fuss with any settings. Just click to record, click again to pause…as often and as quickly as the situation demands.