- Ultra High Frame Rate: Maximum data throughput is larger than 1 Gigapixel/s. High performance electronics produce full-frame thermal images at rates of up to 1500 fps. Sub-windows can even be acquired at rates faster than 35 000 fps.
- Advanced Calibration: Unique proprietary real-time processing of infrared images including NUC, radiometric temperature, in-band radiance, automated exposure control (AEC) and enhanced high dynamic range imaging (EHDRI). With these unique features, scientists benefit from ease of use and operation flexibility while getting accurate measurements over the entire camera’s operation range.
- High Dynamic Range: Unique Telops proprietary non-linearity correction and exposure time independent calibration algorithms ensure observation of targets with the highest possible contrast and accuracy.
- Accurate Measurement: Radiometric temperature accuracy of ±1 °C or ±1 % over the entire range.
- High Sensitivity: Temperature differences as small as 20mK are detectable.