Digital Image Correlation (DIC) has found widespread popularity among scientists, researchers and engineers across the globe due to its accuracy, robustness, versatility, flexibility and overall ease of use. DIC is commonly used to measure 2D and 3D surface deformation and strain utilizing white light machine vision digital cameras. Correlated Solutions has offered turn-key 2D and 3D DIC systems since 1998, and continues to develop and add new advanced DIC products to our growing product line. More recently, Correlated Solutions has developed new software that utilities images from X-Rays or CT scanners to measure volumetric deformation of an object under an applied load.
Vic-Volume Software Features
• Convenient AOI selection method through “Tweening’’
• Semi-automatic initial guess computation
• Optimized for accuracy reduce non-linear optimization to reduce bias and interpolation artifacts
• Highly Advanced memory management permits analysis of huge volumetric data sets
• Volumetric 3D displacements & strains