- Multispectral Capabilities: Performs 8-channel multispectral analysis using a high-speed filter wheel. Rotating speed is user adjustable up to 100 Hz, therefore it can support a frame rate up to 800 fps. In fast rotating mode, the image acquisition is synchronised so that one image per filter is acquired.
- High Dynamic Range: Unique Telops proprietary non- linearity correction and exposure time independent calibration algorithms ensure observation of scene targets with the highest possible contrast and accuracy. Optional: Fast automated attenuation filters are ideal to measure scenes with extreme temperature variations.
- Advanced Calibration: Unique proprietary real-time processing of infrared images including NUC, radiometric temperature, in-band radiance, automated exposure control (AEC) and enhanced high dynamic range imaging (EHDRI). With these unique features, scientists benefit from ease of use and operation flexibility while getting accurate measurements over the entire camera’s operation range.
- Accurate Measurement: Radiometric temperature accuracy of ±1 °C or ±1 % over the entire range.
- High Sensitivity: Temperature differences as small as 20mK are detectable.