- Multispectral Capabilities: Performs 8-channel multispectral analysis using a high-speed filter wheel. Rotating speed is user adjustable up to 100 Hz, therefore it can support a frame rate up to 800 fps. In fast rotating mode, the image acquisition is synchronised so that one image per filter is acquired.
- Ultra High Data Rate: Maximum data throughput larger than 1 Gigapixel/s. High performance electronics produces full-frame thermal images at rates up to 1500 fps. Subwindows can even be acquired faster than 35 000 fps.
- High Dynamic Range: Unique Telops proprietary non-linearity correction and exposure time independent calibration algorithms ensure observation of scene targets with the highest possible contrast and accuracy. Optional: Fast automated attenuation filters are ideal to measure scenes with extreme temperature variations.
- Advanced Calibration: Unique proprietary real-time processing of infrared images including NUC, radiometric temperature, in- band radiance, automated exposure control (AEC) and enhanced high dynamic range imaging (EHDRI).
- Accurate Measurement: Radiometric temperature accuracy of ±1 °C or ±1 % over the entire range.
- High Sensitivity: Temperature differences as small as 20mK are detectable.